Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rosalita...artist extraordinaire...



This is Rosalita, Alejandro's (Falco) oldest child, and she is very talented. I looked through her sketchbook (I should've photographed it) and her observational skills are impressive...even more so for 7 yrs old! She loves Dexter's Lab (they only get it through a pirated channel) so everything she draws from is either on the screen at the moment or from memory. The stuff she has in her book is really good - I gave her my watercolour paints and a book - and she loves painting. Being that there are little or no supplies in Cuba, I'm sending her (through a third party that is going there) some supplies. As far as Dexter's lab is concerned if anyone knows of any print materials I could send, I would greatly appreciate it, since her family doesn't have a DVD or VHS player. Any suggestions on how we can help this young Cuban artist to become even better would be welcome. My email is twilitezn@hotmail.com. Thank you. Ciao.
Scott.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Scheglov said...

Man, that drawing she's drawing in the picture looks totally like me!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

I NEED YOUR HELP SO MY LITTLE WITCH BECOMES A PORTUGUESE STAMP!

Click here to vote

CTT (portuguese post office) launched a contest giving anyone the chance to draw a stamp. This is my proposal for Children Imaginary theme. To win the contest I need your vote. It's simple:


- Insert your email and press ENVIAR(It does not work with Hotmail accounts)

- Confirm your vote when you receive an email about the contest from Aqui ha selo(Insert email again and press ENVIAR)

And that's it! THANKS!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Hey Scott hope life in the sun is all good

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home